Invest AZ Review
New Zealand’s broker operates since 2000. The company offers both FX dealing and Investment services to the clients. Invest AZ is a rich set of individual and corporate products including asset management and derivatives trading.
Account types and financial instruments
There are five main types of accounts here:
- Mini Invest. The minimum deposit is $1,000. The minimum spread is 1.6 pips.
- Standard Invest. This type of account requires $5,000 as a minimum deposit and offers 1.3 pips as a spread.
- Universal Invest. Those who choose this account type have to invest at least $10,000 and will benefit from 1.1 pips spread.
- Pro Invest is for traders who are ready to start at $20,000. The advantage of this account is that it offers a lower spread.
- VIP Invest. It was designed especially for traders with significant funding capabilities. The minimum deposit here is $50,000 and the spread is the lowest as compared to the other account types.
Invest AZ offers a wide range of financial instruments including Forex currency pairs, shares, indices, metals, futures. There are also some interesting proposals for corporate clients. They comprise risk management, corporate finance, real estate advisory. Invest AZ helps clients to conduct IPOs, control private equities and manage manage&acquisition deals.
Those who choose to trade via Invest AZ as their broker may benefit from using the most popular trading platforms there:
- Metatrader 4. This trading terminal allows traders to benefit from a large number of trading indicators and graphic tools. The platform has a user-friendly interface and design allowing investors and speculators to place orders in a couple of clicks.
- It is the browser version of Metatrader 4, which was created for all types of users. It works directly in the browser. Traders do not have to download or install something.
- Mobile trading platform.
- Metatrader 5. This one is offered in the beta version currently.
Education and Analytics
There are few educational materials on the official website of the broker. One can find some basic articles on Forex trading explaining the starting points of financial market speculations and investments. There are also several articles gathered under the hud of Forexpedia covering the most important subject such as:
- The leverage and its role in trading routine.
- Swap contracts and their definition.
- Market trends, their types, and importance for traders.
- Advantages of Forex trading.
- Spread and its definition.
Apart from five types of trading accounts, you can also find special training opportunities allowing you to use the trading platform without any previous investments for free. Invest AZ demo account is a good starting point for all those who want to better understand the principles of trading, familiarize with the trading platforms and build their own trading strategies and systems.
trading and investment opportunities
wide range of financial instruments
individual and corporate approach