Liteforex Review Review
The company’s HQ is registered in the Marshall Islands. Liteforex operates since 2002 providing traders with different types of services such as to allow them to trade Forex and to give them basic knowledge about market speculations and investment.
Liteforex account and trading instruments
The broker offers three main account types:
- This account type is available for all traders, investing at least $50. ECN allows traders to get direct access to liquidity providers with increased quoting precision.
- Classic account. You can get up to 1:500 leverage and a 30% deposit bonus.
- Demo account. It allows traders to use all the features of the trading platform without risking their own funds.
To tell about the trading instruments, one can choose between the currency pairs (including all the majors and several types of crosses), metals, oil, indices, stocks (via CFD contracts), and even cryptocurrencies (the most popular cryptos like BTC, Dash, LTC etc).
In addition, there is a promotion section and contests that every client of Liteforex is able to take part in. For example, demo contest allows traders to distribute the prize fund (which reaches $10,000 currently). The main task for the future winners is to trade profitable on demo accounts.
The choice of platforms is rather modest. Liteforex offers only two versions of the famous Metatrader terminal. There are also mobile apps for the most popular mobile platforms. Metatrader provides traders with a full range of tools including indicators, graphic pattern tools, etc.
Liteforex for beginners
This section contains many educational materials about trading. Here Liteforex clients may participate in special webinars, watch videos and read articles on the most important aspects of market speculations and investment. The main goal of this educational center is to provide traders with basic information about market analysis types, trading psychology and emotions, money and risk management. Liteforex offers a blog with interesting articles.
In addition, Liteforex provides traders with analytics within the “Trader’s Tools” section. Here one can find:
- Technical reviews of different markets.
- Fundamental reviews.
- Economic Calendar.
- Economic news.
- Analytical materials from Claws&Horns.
Liteforex for investors
This FX broker offers a very popular Social trading service allowing those who never had experience in market speculations to find managing traders and to invest. The whole process is very simple:
- You need to look through the traders’ list and find the most suitable ones.
- By using a special network, investors are able not only to copy trades but to learn more about different trading strategies and to copy patterns.
Successful traders may participate in Social trading by providing their skills to investors from the other hand.
a wide range of financial instruments
different types of contests